In a dark room, remove the reel frame, draw to your liking and re-roll. The result depends on your ability to draw in the dark!
- Negative film
- An analogue camera
- A permanent marker (one or more, any color)
- Go in a dark room. If the room is not quite dark, you will still get strange effects on your film and it can make your photos more interesting.
- Grab your spool and unroll making sure that no light enters.
- Grab your pen and do little drawings or writing on the film.
- Insert all the film in the case.
- Now shoot!
Let yourself be surprised by the results!