unscrewed and removed the internal 3x4.5 mask of the Bencini Koroll II.

11 Comments

  1. grazie
    grazie ·

    great!

  2. superlighter
    superlighter ·

    @grazie Thank You! :)

  3. mafiosa
    mafiosa ·

    Great album!

  4. superlighter
    superlighter ·

    @mafiosa thank you so much my dear! :)

  5. emperornorton
    emperornorton ·

    I have to say that about 98% of doubles strike me as bad photographs. This is in the other 2%

  6. superlighter
    superlighter ·

    @emperornorton thank you! you're too kind! :)

  7. gibri
    gibri ·

    wow! stò tramonto l'ho beccato sabato scorso... era troppo bello!!

  8. superlighter
    superlighter ·

    @gibri è vero, peccato avessi quasi terminato il rullino! grazie per i likes! :)

  9. lighthouseblues
    lighthouseblues ·

    Absolutely fantastic album! Like a lot! :-)

  10. troch
    troch ·

    Wonderful album! Congratulations on a very successful experiment!

  11. superlighter
    superlighter ·

    @troch oh thank you so much!

More photos by superlighter