Brenno the Alchemist.
Born in '80s. Analogue photographer since '90s.
Digital kills the impossible.
A pen in the hand does not make a writer, a camera in the hands does not make a photographer. Just an amateur. Drawing with light.
Zeiss Ikon Taxona equipped with Zeiss Tessar 3.5/37.5mm lens ('50s of XX). Dacora Dignette ('50s of XX). Bencini Comet NK135 automatic ('70s of XX). Minox 35 GT ('80s of XX). Lomo Lubitel 166 Universal ('80s of XX). Minolta Riva Zoom 75w ('90s of XX). Olympus Superzoom 70 ('90s of XX). Lomo Fisheye No. 2 ('00 of XXI). Lomo Diana Mini ('00 of XXI). Blackbird, Fly ('10s of XXI). Lomo'Instant ('10s of XXI). In progress...
I am always very interested to learn more about my cameras, and share thoughts with other owners/lovers of them. I am open to collaborations, just write me and let's talk about.
2018 May / Runner-Up in Monochrome: Stillness of Spring Competition www.lomography.com/magazine/337413-ten-and-one-annual-lomog…
2018 April 30th / Photo of the Day
Always discard the exhausted chemicals responsibly, never down the drains!!!
Album: EPHEMERAL ARTshared by brenno_analogue on 2019-07-20 · 17 Photos 2 309
Album: GHOSTSshared by brenno_analogue on 2018-09-09 · 106 Photos 7 1,603
Album: PHOTOGRAPHIE DE RUEshared by brenno_analogue on 2018-07-08 · 18 Photos 2 302
Album: ARCHITECTURAshared by brenno_analogue on 2018-07-08 · 9 Photos 118
- brenno_analogue on 2018-07-07 · 22 Photos 3 251
Album: PSYCHOGÉOGRAPHIEshared by brenno_analogue on 2018-07-07 · 6 Photos 76
- Industrial archeology
- dead leaves
- industrial archaeology
- multiple exposure
- square format
- Bencini Comet NK135 Automatic
- Blackbird Fly
- Lomo Lubitel 166 Universal
- Minolta Riva Zoom 75w
- Minox 35 GT
- Olympus Superzoom 70
- Zeiss Ikon Taxona
- Fujifilm CDU Type II (expired)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Film
- Ilford HP5 Plus 400
- Ilford XP2 400 (35mm)
- Kodak Color Plus 200 (35mm)
- Kodak Color Plus 200 (35mm) (x-rayed several times)
- Lomography Black and White Negative 100 (120mm) (expired)
- Lomography Color Negative 800 ISO 35mm
- Lomography Color Negative 800 ISO 35mm (x-rayed several times)
- Lomography Lady Grey B&W 400 35mm
- Lomography Lady Grey B&W 400 35mm + Ilford XP2 400 35mm
- fujifilm instax mini monochrome