A writer/photographer who has used 4x5 cameras, 35mm and a Twin Lens Yashica. I have an old Holga that is starting to show its age. I also have a no name Panoramic camera that my Dad gave me. Awesome thing.
I'm also stumbling through trying to learn the Lomo website. :) As you can see, I haven't *quite* learned. Film has a warmth and a living quality that digital can't quite replicate.
I have Holga 120S, Holga 35mm. I aspire to the Lubitel 166+ and the Diana+.
- bear_feet on 2011-06-10 · 6 Photos 11
- bear_feet on 2011-06-09 · 7 Photos 16
- bear_feet on 2011-06-09 · One Photo 2
- bear_feet on 2011-03-25 · 14 Photos 56
- bear_feet on 2011-02-11 · One Photo 12
- bear_feet on 2010-12-02 · 2 Photos 32