How do I load film in my Konstruktor camera?
Here are steps on how to load film into your Konstruktor camera:
- Open the Film Door Lock to unlock the film door
- Pull out the Rewind Wheel as far as the second stop
- Place the Film Roll in the Film Chamber
- Push the Rewind Wheel down
- Pull the film roll across into the Take-Up Spool slot so that the teeth catch the film perforations
- Rotate the Film Advance Wheel for one rotation and check the Sprocket Gear Teeth are catching the film perforations
- Rotate the Rewind Wheel in the direction of the arrow to adjust the tension of the film
- Before closing the camera Back Door, reset the Frame Counter to ‘36’ (This is the film countdown mechanism. When the counter reaches ‘1’, your film is finished!)
- Close the Film Door and close the latch of the Film Door Lock
- Advance the film for two frames to wind on to an unexposed part of the film. If the film is winding properly, the Film Transport Signal will turn to let you know
Here’s how to load film in the Konstruktor camera:
You can find the Konstruktor camera in the Online Store.