What should I remember in taking care of my Lomo LC-A+?
A little tender loving care will go a long way towards keeping the Lomo LC-A+ at your side for many years to come. Here are some tips:
- Never drop the camera or subject it to any undue physical stress.
- Try to keep it out of extremely hot or cold temperatures.
- Keep any harsh chemicals, solvents, fingers and sharp things away from the lens. If the lens gets dirty or greasy, then a little lens cleaning solution and a soft static-free cloth will do the trick.
- Beware of extended use in sandy or dusty environments – as this stuff can get inside your camera and mess with mechanical functions.
- If you don’t use it for an extended period of time, then take the batteries out.
- Never transport the camera in a bag with a flash on the hotshoe – that’s a sure-fire way to rip the hotshoe right out.
Your Lomo LC-A+ is covered under warranty against manufacturer defects for two years. This does not include any damage resulting from abuse or misuse of the camera. Please hold onto your receipt or invoice as proof of purchase will be required. If you have any questions, or require warranty service, please contact us.
Find out all our tips, tricks and advice on the Lomo LC-A+.