TRAVELLING AROUNDThis photo was shot on film. Taken by gateau with a Lomography Sprocket Rocket (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography Color Negative 400 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in Hong Kong, Hong Kong. These tags describe this photo: 牛頭角下村, 港鐵, and 屋村. Date: 2011. Time: Afternoon. This photo can also be found in the album Sprocket Rocket (寛景‧再加倍).
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
Mongkok is Hong Kong's famous tourist attraction, its unique streets and bustling crowd make…
On a hot summer's day, most people would prefer to go to an air conditioned mall, but what a…
Ladies street is one of the busiest street in Hong Kong, it is also known as Tung Choi stree…
With tenement housing, light industrial buildings, and a sea view of luxury properties all m…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Sprockets, Rock It!
- Rumble：Go wild & Go wide 野放廣闊視覺！
- Foto's waar je met grote ogen naar kijkt
- Foto che ti fanno spalancare gli occhi - Rumble!
- Photos that leave you wide-eyed Rumble
- The Lomography Time Machine Exhibition Rumble
- Get Wide Flash Rumble
- Ultimate Wide Angle Rumble
- Competition：Widen Your Life！
- Love & Sprockets – A Valentine’s Rumble
- I'll Be Home For Christmas Flash Rumble
- Wide Awake Flash Rumble