Presenting the New Russar+ super wide angle lens! Designed by Lomography and manufactured in Russia by Zenit, the Russar+ (L39/M) is a rebirth of the groundbreaking 1958 Russar MR-2. The Russar+ is compatible with L39/M mount analogue cameras and digital mirrorless cameras and tons of other cameras using adapter mounts. Made from quality Russian glass, the Russar+ is perfect for street shooting, landscapes and architectural photos, as well as those up-close-and-personal portrait shots. Get ready for sharp super wide angle shots filled with vibrant colors and tons of Russian character. Head to the Russar+ Microsite and Pre-order your Lens today!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London East, London West, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette, Singapore & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- News: Photo of the Day by sweetyyydreams
- Analogue Lifestyle: Out and About with the Russar+ and Voigtlander Bessa R2A
- News: Phzhi is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Competitions: LomoWall Your Likes Rumble: The Pinhole Project
- Analogue Lifestyle: A Salute to the Masters: The Democratic Eye (A Tribute to William Eggleston)
- Tipster: Useful Guidelines on Shooting with Ultra wide Lenses
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: April 18, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Dull Lavender
- Tipster: Color correct your film negatives scans using your smartphone
- News: A Vintage Petzval Photoshoot With Our Friend Lassi, One of the Petzval Lens Kickstarter Backers
- LomoAmigos: LomoAmigo Abandoned Scotland takes us on a journey to forgotten locations
- News: Photo of the Day by locutus
- News: Janko-unchained is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Scenes in black-and-white captured with the New Russar+ Lens
- Analogue Lifestyle: Object of my Affection: Deer of Every Kind!
- Locations: Lomography Day Trips: Penang, Malaysia (Part 1)
- Locations: Fairy Tale Location: Langkawi, Malaysia
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: April 17, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Spindle
- Analogue Lifestyle: Linuxbcn's Weapon of Choice: Lomography Redscale ISO 100 (120 mm)
- News: Photo of the Day by rewd
- Analogue Lifestyle: Then and Now: Michaelangelo Masterpiece Gets a Sweet Recreation
- News: Jacekplacek is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Today in History (1991): Nirvana Plays 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' Live for the First Time
- Analogue Lifestyle: Marvel at these analogue snaps taken with the New Russar+ Lens and Fed 5B
I sell my Olympus XA2 with its A11 flash. Contact me for details!
a world for the Diana...
Doubles! ho wants some doubles?
New one, guys - probably my best album so far this year: http://www.lomograph(…)cale-prayer Thanks for looking, and Happy Easter to you all!
purple lomowall Raoul watching canoés! http://www.lomograph(…)ching-canos
A rare Kodacolor II expired in 1982! Love these colors! http://www.lomograph(…)xpired-film
Raoul watching purple canoés!!
http://www.lomograph(…)y-lomo-life I just uploaded a heap of photos from my life in Australia! Would be great if people came to check it out!
The film was hard to advance. I had to open the rear door of my Diana Mini and...
New albums : http://www.lomograph(…)8728/albums
New Holga redscale album: http://www.lomograph(…)he-fun-fair
Minox GTS and Ilford Delta 3200 at Funfair http://www.lomograph(…)-at-funfair NEW ALBUM
mi nuevo articulo, la fotografia me hace sentir viva: http://www.lomograph(…)sentir-viva
ending the scan&upload marathon for today with this: http://www.lomograph(…)-mums-house :-)
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!