We are very excited to present you with a brand new film, Lomography LomoChrome Turquoise XR 100-400! Available in 35mm and 120 formats, LomoChrome Turquoise develops in C-41 and will bathe your photos in lustrous tones – turning warm colors into varying shades of blues from aqua to cobalt, transforming greens into deep emerald shades and crystal clear seas into golden hues. Whatever you decide to shoot with LomoChrome Turquoise, each shot will be original and enchanting. We only have 5,000 rolls available for the first pre-order batch, sold in packs of 5, 10, 15 and 20 – meaning you buy in bundles and can save up to 15%! Head to the Online Shop to pre-order your rolls now!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London Soho, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Prague, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: October 25, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Ghost
- News: Sage Sohier's 'At Home with Themselves' Ongoing
- Reviews: Tattso Talks About the New Petzval Lens
- News: Leica Mounts Exhibit to Celebrate 100 Years of Leica Photography
- Competitions: The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Spooky Redscale
- News: Photo of the Day by fotobes
- News: daxxfbondoc is our LomoHome of the Day!
- News: Amsterdam's Rijksmuseum Holds Major Photography Exhibit
- Competitions: The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: City Lights Winner Announcement
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: October 24, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Key Lime Pie
- News: Awesome Albums: Explore the ruins of church＃2 by ooblue
- Analogue Lifestyle: Rainbow Color-Soaked Photographs Taken with the Revolog Kolor
- Reviews: Photoblog.hk Review on the New Petzval Lens
- Competitions: The LC-A 120 Story, Part III
- News: CineStill’s Tungsten 120 Film Campaign Ongoing
- Analogue Lifestyle: PYHOF: The Bird and the Bee
- LomoAmigos: Turkish Petzval Artist: Ayman Şanlıtürk
- News: Photo of the Day by janko-unchained
- News: evalina is our LomoHome of the Day!
- News: CERN Unveils Unindentified Photos from Its Archive
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: October 23, 2013
- Analogue Lifestyle: Dopa and his Weapon of Choice: Diana F+
- News: The Daily Hex: Ivory
waiting for my new Lomokino to arrive... what should I do in the meantime? :)
New film from my last travel: revelog colours totally match with Usbekistan! http://www.lomograph(…)-usbekistan
@heyfrida if it isn't sunny the agfa ct is a good choice. you can use it on sunny days too but the agfa is good on cloudy weather too. ebx and astia probably not. peters advice velvia is good too.
@heyfrida i would go for provia 100 and 35mm astia 100 & elitechrome ebx - at least that is what i will put in my back next week when leaving for spain. but it depends on the weather.
mixed roll: http://www.lomograph(…)-everything
NEW B&W's : http://www.lomograph(…)b-and-amp-w
kindly check my new album :) http://www.lomograph(…)22-one-week
@roxyvonschlotterstein haha ja die machen auch einen nicht unerheblichen Teil meines Reisegepäcks aus! :D
@clickiemcpete thanks, I'll see if I can find some cheap Velvia ;3
new autumn xpro album : http://www.lomograph(…)en-and-quot
@heyfrida, I would bring Fuji Velvia 100 for sure.
argh @stacy_mcpommes NEID! Wichtiger als 4 oder 5 oder 6 Kamera sind viele viele viele FILME!
I have a question for you guys! I'm going to Spain for in November and want to bring some slide film. Do you guys know of any cool films? I already have some Agfa CT Precisa and Lomochrome Purple
Packing for Iceland I'm seriously asking myself whether taking clothes with me is more important than packing the 5th, 6th and 7th camera into my already crammed bag... Can't decide...
new Horizons from Barolo in Piemonte
and to everyone else :D
@an4 and happy weekend to you as well of course :)
@dopa nice weekend to you too!! :) :)
ah... weekend! Well, a gray one with a bit of rain, but weekend anyway :D have a nice one!
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!