Presenting the New Russar+ super wide angle lens! Designed by Lomography and manufactured in Russia by Zenit, the Russar+ (L39/M) is a rebirth of the groundbreaking 1958 Russar MR-2. The Russar+ is compatible with L39/M mount analogue cameras and digital mirrorless cameras and tons of other cameras using adapter mounts. Made from quality Russian glass, the Russar+ is perfect for street shooting, landscapes and architectural photos, as well as those up-close-and-personal portrait shots. Get ready for sharp super wide angle shots filled with vibrant colors and tons of Russian character. Head to the Russar+ Microsite and Pre-order your Lens today!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London East, London West, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette, Singapore & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- Analogue Lifestyle: Icons in Focus: W. Eugene Smith
- News: Photo of the Day by lawypop
- Analogue Lifestyle: Andrew Knapp challenges you to go 'Find Momo'
- News: Isilyellowcopets is our LomoHome of the Day!
- News: Awesome Albums: Angel's Distress by satomi
- Competitions: Easter Bunnies and Eggs Rumble Winners
- Analogue Lifestyle: Today in History (1976): The Ramones release their eponymous debut album
- Competitions: Konstruktor In Color Competition
- Competitions: Go Skateboarding with Lomography and The Berrics
- Competitions: Analogue Day Film Swap Between Berlin and New York Winner Announcement
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: April 22, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Wasabi
- Analogue Lifestyle: Eye-catching snaps taken using the Adox Color Implosion film
- Analogue Lifestyle: Vintage Video Clip From the 1940s Discusses Work Opportunities in the Field of Photography
- Analogue Lifestyle: Influential Photographs: Johnny Cash Flipping the Bird 1969, by Jim Marshall
- Reviews: Lomopedia: Olympus Pen F
- Analogue Lifestyle: Go Wide, Go Purple! Fresh snaps with the new Russar+ Lens and Fed 5C
- Analogue Lifestyle: Fictional 'Walter Mitty' LIFE Magazine Covers are still beautiful
- Tipster: More Pinhole Fun with the Multi Pinhole
- Analogue Lifestyle: Kino Stories: 'What is time?' by mihail
- Analogue Lifestyle: Snippets and Vignettes: INSA’s GIF-ITIs
- Competitions: Guess That Tag! Rumble: Better in Black and White Winners Announcement
- Locations: Tales from the Trip: People from the Lake
- Competitions: Lomography and caseable - Best Shots of 2013 Winner Announcement
- News: Photo of the Day by aliceinchains
@somapic thank you! :)
Paper instead film :)
@marta1901 - hallo! Thanks for your note - prices should be fine again after reloading your browser cache! Cheers!
@lsi some products from the online shop have a weird price, such as the cinestill film (€ 99.999,00 ??) . At least in euros :) Do you think you could change that? thank you!
new album from the blue grotto, malta http://www.lomograph(…)anon-eos-55
new doubles with dakadev_pui! http://www.lomograph(…)id-it-again
@janko-unchained Way to go! ;-)
them clouds are like cottons www.lomography.com/h(…)on-nonsense
got my first lc-a .... yeeehaaa
good morning http://www.lomograph(…)s-ept-cross
new album, please have a look :) http://www.lomograph(…)ected-model
check out my new mini album! http://www.lomograph(…)b67-4-snaps
New lomochrome Purple album :D http://www.lomograph(…)iver-purple
New album from Page http://www.lomograph(…)b-and-amp-w
New Album: Halma Flex #001 - B&W!!
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!