Presenting the New Russar+ super wide angle lens! Designed by Lomography and manufactured in Russia by Zenit, the Russar+ (L39/M) is a rebirth of the groundbreaking 1958 Russar MR-2. The Russar+ is compatible with L39/M mount analogue cameras and digital mirrorless cameras and tons of other cameras using adapter mounts. Made from quality Russian glass, the Russar+ is perfect for street shooting, landscapes and architectural photos, as well as those up-close-and-personal portrait shots. Get ready for sharp super wide angle shots filled with vibrant colors and tons of Russian character. Head to the Russar+ Microsite and Pre-order your Lens today!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London East, London West, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette, Singapore & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- News: Kokakoo and his first ever Russar+ experinece
- Locations: Explore: Kyoto, Japan
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: April 16, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Hint of Green
- Reviews: Lomopedia: Leica R3
- News: Photo of the Day by fotobes
- LomoAmigos: A photographer who couldn't resist: Thomas Kuhn talks about the new Petzval Lens
- News: Hixrat is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Competitions: Loving My Sibling Rumble Winners Announcement
- Analogue Lifestyle: These digital portraits taken with the Russar+ Lens will make you go wide-eyed
- News: Awesome Albums: Revueflex 2000CL 02/2014 by pearlgirl77
- News: 'A Year In Development' Annual Exhibition Advocates Film Photography
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: April 15, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Sepia
- News: Join the Lomography UK Team!
- Tipster: Flower Photography Tips
- Tipster: Shooting Architecture and Cityscapes with the New Russar+ Lens
- Competitions: The Comment Your Caption Rumble: My Funny Fairytale Rumble Winners
- Reviews: Lomopedia: Voigtlander Bessa R2A
- Analogue Lifestyle: Vibrant Analogue Snaps Taken with the Leica M6 and the New Russar+ Lens
- Analogue Lifestyle: Sneak Peek: Yougofirst Collective Uses LomoKino In A Snowboarding Video
- News: Full Time Sales Assistant Position
- News: Photo of the Day by kangiha
- News: Calamity is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Competitions: The Comment Your Caption Rumble: My Funny Furry Friends
New album! http://www.lomograph(…)ies-part-ii
new album! yay!! http://www.lomograph(…)16452-curls
check out my new album! http://www.lomograph(…)usrl-7-jeps
My best album AGFA CT PRECISA http://www.lomograph(…)-ct-precisa
good morning people of lomografi http://www.lomograph(…)git-ibukota
New Lomokino video: http://www.lomograph(…)y-calicokid
Roses blooming :
Atoh, Bagja, Bingah, Sono' http://www.lomograph(…)voir-simone
From the bus, Como 2014 (New Album, a tribute to Robert Frank) http://www.lomograph(…)s-como-2014
My first wall, about H1 project: http://www.lomograph(…)ject-wall-1
würde jemand von euch meine LC-A aufschrauben und schauen ob er den Defekt findet ? ich kann das selbst nicht...
new lomochrome purple album from Comino. please have a look. http://www.lomograph(…)urple-holga
my new furry tail :p http://www.lomograph(…)os/19563892
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!