Presenting the New Russar+ super wide angle lens! Designed by Lomography and manufactured in Russia by Zenit, the Russar+ (L39/M) is a rebirth of the groundbreaking 1958 Russar MR-2. The Russar+ is compatible with L39/M mount analogue cameras and digital mirrorless cameras and tons of other cameras using adapter mounts. Made from quality Russian glass, the Russar+ is perfect for street shooting, landscapes and architectural photos, as well as those up-close-and-personal portrait shots. Get ready for sharp super wide angle shots filled with vibrant colors and tons of Russian character. Head to the Russar+ Microsite and Pre-order your Lens today!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London East, London West, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette, Singapore & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- News: Photo of the Day by mapix
- Analogue Lifestyle: Then and Now: Halley Docherty juxtaposes classic paintings with modern street views
- News: Paul_in_wonderland is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Then and Now: Munch and Van Gogh Masterpieces Recreated Using Colored Pencils
- Tipster: How to fix your Horizon’s stuck shutter
- News: The Lomography Guide To Multiple Exposures Is Now Online!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Cruising Around Hong Kong: A New Petzval Video with Special Bokeh Effects
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: April 23, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Porsche
- Analogue Lifestyle: Vintage clip shows famous street photographer Garry Winogrand in action
- Analogue Lifestyle: Haunting UrbEx Polaroid Portraits by Denis Peaudeau
- Analogue Lifestyle: Embrace the grain and revel in color shifts with the Adox Color Implosion Film!
- Analogue Lifestyle: LomoLit: Trinket
- Tipster: Flower Photography Tips
- Analogue Lifestyle: Cool double exposure portraits taken with the Konstruktor
- Analogue Lifestyle: Midweek Music Video: Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore
- Tipster: Bokeh Basics: What You Need to Know About Bokeh
- Analogue Lifestyle: Icons in Focus: W. Eugene Smith
- Analogue Lifestyle: Andrew Knapp challenges you to go 'Find Momo'
- News: Photo of the Day by lawypop
- News: Isilyellowcopets is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Competitions: Easter Bunnies and Eggs Rumble Winners
- News: Awesome Albums: Angel's Distress by satomi
- Analogue Lifestyle: Today in History (1976): The Ramones release their eponymous debut album
- Competitions: Konstruktor In Color Competition
Happy Birthday @heyfrida!
hey @sushi_9009 - lieben dank! "blöderweise" hab ich hier gerade sowohl piggies als auch nen gutschein zur verfügung, die ich eigentlich in den film investieren wollte. :(
oh nein, der color implosion ist im deutschen shop ausverkauft! besteht die hoffnung, dass er bald wieder lieferbar ist?
Pandas on Polaroid:
black & bright http://www.lomograph(…)-amp-bright
Happy Birthday @heyfrida !
morning guys! :) yesterday I uploaded some pictures, if you have some time I'd love you guys take a look at them! http://www.lomograph(…)75-riptides :)
Happy Birthday, @heyfrida!
It's my birthday today, weeee!
infrared b/w at the beach:
I sell my original Lomo LC-A made in USSR. Contact me for details!
RedREdREd - http://www.lomograph(…)redredscale
Here is the Lomowall of the last Betty set :)
New Betty Havok album live, one more set to come!!
new Lomography X Tungsten album
Have a nice day :)
the great escape:
love that look:
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!