Presenting the New Russar+ super wide angle lens! Designed by Lomography and manufactured in Russia by Zenit, the Russar+ (L39/M) is a rebirth of the groundbreaking 1958 Russar MR-2. The Russar+ is compatible with L39/M mount analogue cameras and digital mirrorless cameras and tons of other cameras using adapter mounts. Made from quality Russian glass, the Russar+ is perfect for street shooting, landscapes and architectural photos, as well as those up-close-and-personal portrait shots. Get ready for sharp super wide angle shots filled with vibrant colors and tons of Russian character. Head to the Russar+ Microsite and Pre-order your Lens today!
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London Soho, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Prague, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- News: The Daily Hex: Magnolia
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: August 30, 2013
- Analogue Lifestyle: Werner Weiss' 'Yesterland'
- Analogue Lifestyle: A Salute to the Masters: Street Photography in Ischia and Procida (A Tribute to Bruno Barbey)
- News: Photo of the Day by gepo1303
- Competitions: LomoWall Your Likes: Let Me Try That Film! Winners Announcement
- News: floss is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Analogue Lifestyle: A Beach Holiday in St. Gilles Croix de Vie, 1981
- Locations: The Vagabond Diaries: The Rooftop Labyrinths of New York
- Competitions: LomoWall Your Likes: My Favorite Thing
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: August 29, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Electric Violet
- News: Awesome Albums: Sunflower Girl by badjuju
- Analogue Lifestyle: Birthday Suits: Lucy Hilmer’s Years in 40 Nude Self-Portraits (NSFW)
- Analogue Lifestyle: PYHOF: A Tribute to the King of Pop
- Analogue Lifestyle: Friday Movie Flashback: ‘The Prestige’ 2006
- News: Petzval Launch Party Recap
- Analogue Lifestyle: Station Noir: Black and White Photography in the Summer
- Tipster: Film Experiments: A Roll of Film in Acid
- LomoAmigos: Lomo Amigos: The Oscillation
- News: Photo of the Day by dogma
- News: mallorynox is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Moody Black and White Photographs Shot with Ilford Films
- Locations: Summer Hot Spots: Soak Your Troubles Away at the Széchenyi Baths, Budapest
- News: 'Animals in the Wall' Showcases Art by William S. Burroughs
Good morning! New album! http://www.lomograph(…)6016-august check it out! :D
Celebrating photography through my own eyes http://www.lomograph(…)my-own-eyes
@wesco: Yup! ;-)
Late processing vacation images, B+W Ilford: http://www.lomograph(…)d-delta-100
Late processing vacation images, some bright Fuji: http://www.lomograph(…)uji-superia
@stratski: The Polaroid (Impossible?) film was probably more expensive, so then it's a good deal!
more Canada: http://www.lomograph(…)g-canada-eh
In my defence, it was super cheap: only 17 Euros for a working polaroid spectra! : D
Well, that's ok, I guess @stratski
check my B&W film shooting progress and leave your opinions http://www.lomograph(…)-w-praktice
New 'Red Sea Redscale' album: http://www.lomograph(…)ea-redscale Thanks for looking! :-)
Signs that you're a camera addict: when you accidentally buy the wrong polaroid film, and instead of returning the film, you buy a new camera...
Ferien in Nordfriesland bei o-la-la-Wetter: http://www.lomograph(…)rdfriesland
Underwater Mauritius http://www.lomograph(…)35978-water
Our wedding and honeymoon spinner album http://www.lomograph(…)our-wedding
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!