We’ve upgraded the Konstruktor to be flash-enabled for endless creative possibilities! Are you new to the Konstruktor party? We have everything you need to start shooting great flash photos! Choose from a selection of Konstruktor Flash Bundles which include the Konstruktor F camera, Konstruktor Flash Accessory Kit and a flash of your choice. Plus, whichever flash you choose will be discounted by a massive 25%. Don’t miss out, order your Konstruktor F camera today in the Online Shop or in Gallery Stores worldwide.
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London Soho, New York, Paris Marais, Paris Lafayette & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Prague, Puebla, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- Analogue Lifestyle: Giles Clement Tintype Portraits at Thirdman Records Studio
- Analogue Lifestyle: Fresh from the Lab: Silvia Precisa
- Reviews: Lomopedia: Pentax Espio Mini
- LomoAmigos: Petzval Fun with Molly Seeling
- Analogue Lifestyle: Will Steacy's 'Deadline'
- News: Photo of the Day by earlybird
- News: zoloto is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Mr. Bones' Analogue Dog-Street Photography
- Locations: Summer Hot Spots: The Dreamy Desert of Palm Springs
- Competitions: Lomography & The Red Bulletin: Your Moment. Beyond the Ordinary
- Competitions: World Photography Day Rumble
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: August 19, 2013
- News: The Daily Hex: Fountain Blue
- Competitions: Guess That Tag! Rumble: Happy Birthday, Diana Mini!
- Reviews: Lomography Redscale XR 50-200 120: Perfect for Endless Multiple Exposures!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Lomo’Instant Tip No. 7 – Paint with Light!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Snippets and Vignettes: Quirky .GIFS from The Smithsonian Libraries
- Analogue Lifestyle: Kino Stories: 'Karts Race' by rayifumi
- News: Photo of the Day by daitita
- Competitions: Lomography x One Must Dash Rumble
- News: helledd is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Analogue Lifestyle: Petzval Apprentice Winner: Borka Dickerson
- Competitions: Guess That Tag! Rumble: Instant Fun with the LC-A+ Winner Announcement
- Reviews: Agfa CT Precisa 100: The Fabulous 35mm Slide Film
- News: The Diana Mini Turns 5 - Get Free Lomography Film With a Diana Mini Purchase!
can anyone tell me, whether the canon eos50 in automatic mode adjusts the exposure settings automatically when i'm doing multiple exposures, or do I have to change the ISO setting manually?
@hoseun yep afraid so. My prize too just over a year and when it finally arrived I had to my £50 shipping tax for something I would never of bought.
@hoseun - you need to pester them about it. I've read stories of items taking months and months and months. :(
Quite disappointed that I haven't received the prize for the Marley Comp last year. :(
My new album Epecuen, the lost city
double with my instax mini neo classic: http://www.lomograph(…)os/19890166
ruined film in a lubitel 166 u
Horizon 202 + Lomochrome Purple + Bridge at Dusk = http://www.lomograph(…)-08-18-2014
testing again with colors ;)
Analogue Girl - natural light - My best photo with zorki. http://www.lomograph(…)os/19912060
@roxyvonschlotterstein Zu dem Zeitpunkt hatte der Staat einfach nur das Patent von Daguerre erworben. So wurde sie zugänglicher, ja. Die "Geburtsstunde" liegt aber früher.
new lomowall : yashica fx-3 http://www.lomograph(…)ashica-fx-3
Emulsion lift vs. cyanotype, the battle: http://www.lomograph(…)-unexpected
what you see just every day... http://www.lomograph(…)with-instax
A summer album to keep me going until my developed film arrives. X-pro horizon http://www.lomograph(…)lite-chrome
@objectionableconformity maybe your iso setting is wrong, or your finger was on the lightmeter? worst case scenario would be sticky shutter blades. but that rarely happens.
new album http://www.lomograph(…)d-amp-w-120
@dopa: gut so! :)
na gut, dann will ich mal nicht so kleinlich sein und gratuliere ebenfalls :D
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!