2014 was yet another fabulous year for Lomography delights! Over the past 12 months, we have seen some incredible additions to our lineup, from classy films and slick accessories to sweet lenses and brand new cameras. From top left to bottom right in rows: Lomo LC-A 120, LomoInstant, Konstruktor F, Belair Instant Camera, La Sardina Day Tripper, La Sardina Midnight Flamingo, Cine 200 & 400 Tungsten, Lomochrome Turquoise, New Russar+ Lens, La Sardina City Summer and La Sardina Triangle Tryst.
Lomography has a Shop – you can get anything analogue: Cameras, Films, Accessories and Fashion
Are you an analogue photographer who likes to shop offline? Visit one of our Lomography Gallery Stores in Hong Kong, London, New York, Paris, & Tokyo and Embassy Stores in Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bangkok, Barcelona, Beijing Chaoyang, Chicago, Berlin, Bratislava, Budapest, Buenos Aires, Guangzhou, Istanbul, Jakarta, Johannesburg, Lima, Lisbon, Madrid Argensola, Monterrey, Porto, Prague, Santiago, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore, Taichung, Taipei, Tehran & Vienna
Handpicked Photos - see more
Recent Popular Photos – See more
- News: Magnum Foundation Names Its 2015 Human Rights Fellows
- LomoAmigos: LomoAmigo: Susanna Brown
- Analogue Lifestyle: The 365 Days Project in 2014: November and December
- News: Photo of the Day by agung_achmad
- News: Lightinbug512 is our LomoHome of the Day!
- News: Photographer Derek Woods Does '365 Days of Lomography'
- News: Trap-a-Treat: Get Freebies With Your Online Purchase This Week!
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: January 25, 2014
- News: The Daily Hex: Quicksand
- News: Photo of the Day by lowrising
- News: Changjj is our LomoHome of the Day!
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: January 24, 2014
- News: Photo of the Day by disdis
- News: Gigisco is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Competitions: LomoWall Your Likes: Dreamy Diana Winners Announcement
- Competitions: The Lomography Hipshot Showdown: Last Christmas Winners Announcement
- News: Most Popular Photo Last Year: January 23, 2014
- News: The Daily Hex: Emerald
- LomoAmigos: Colorful Berlin: Zoë Noble Captures Sparkling City Lights with the Petzval Lens
- News: Photo of the Day by mariemcnaan
- News: Rcwater is our LomoHome of the Day!
- Reviews: Fed 5 - My First Analogue Camera in 2015
- Analogue Lifestyle: Alternative Photographic Processes: The Global Survey
- Analogue Lifestyle: Amazing Photographic Processes With An Zuriel From Dutch Alternative Photography
- Locations: Home for the Holidays: Campuan, Ubud in Bali, Indonesia
That´s totally crazy @alienmeatsack! We are around 3°C now, raining of course and it´s absolutely awful...well, now it´s dark, so I don´t need to SEE it...brrrr
more snow, less green... http://www.lomograph(…)eally-green
@schugger it's 70f/21.1C here but in a week it will drop to 43f or so and rain. :D
Please check out my new album! http://www.lomograph(…)-des-glaces Amazing place, amazing lightning!
Last saturday it happened again - we had snow in Cologne! http://www.lomograph(…)ome-and-see
Snaps in Madrid :)
New spotmatic album http://www.lomograph(…)ntax-sp1000
ja genau gönn sie dir @candee2104 der film ist ja auch wirklich toll.. sollte meine olle auch mal wieder auspacken :D
@roxyvonschlotterstein Klar. :) Vermutlich liegt es nur am anderen Design, was mich tatsächlich sehr anspricht. ;)
New album! Grey Road :)
boah - woher weißt du das @dopa? Ich tippe mir die FInger wund, hab von rechts und links gegoogelt und find immer nur Vermutungen....
so, von hier an wieder deutsch :D
For Lady Grey @ 400/27° should be about 12 min (1+20, 20 °C / 68 °F)
"yeah", not "eah"
eah @dopa - I know - but what about LADY Grey?? :
The developing time for Lomography Earl Gray @ 100/21° in Tetenal Ultrafin Liquid (1+20, 20 °C / 68 °F) with 30 Seconds agitation is 07:00 min.
new album from San Francisco
And I should say I only developed C41 ´till now - so I´m a newbie in B/W...
... - as for the EARL grey which I cannot believe. Any experience anyone?? Would love to start developing in B/W right no! ;-)
hey guys, need your help: what is the devolping time for Lomo LADY Grey (120mm) in Tetenal Ultrafin? Can´t find any reliable information. Here on Lomography they say in the FAQs 7mins..
An Introduction To All Things Lomography
Lomography is a community and shop dedicated to creative and experimental analogue photography (or analog photography for those folks in the USA). We are passionate about analogue cameras and have a whole host of them available in our Online Shop and Lomography Gallery Stores; from classics such as the Lomo LC-A, Diana F+ and Lubitel, to new bestsellers such as the LomoKino, Belair X 6-12, and La Sardina, you’re sure to find a new film camera to suit. We also stock a huge range of 35mm, 120 and 110 Films. To continue on your adventure, read a bit more About Us and check out the Lomography Beginners Guide to help find your first analogue camera. We hope you enjoy analogue photography as much as we do!