Lenny and the Kiss
Favorite weird found object at the Venice Cafe, a little man puppet named Lenny. Lenny has been my muse more than once. Decided to share the love with my friend Heather.This photo was shot on film. Taken by megs79 with a Lomography Diana F+ (available in our Online Shop) loaded with Lomography X-Pro Slide 200 (35mm) film (available in our Online Shop) in Saint Louis, United States. These tags describe this photo: lenny, puppet, venice cafe, lamp, shade, room, collectables, vintage, bar, kiss, soulard, creepy, heather, vignetting, cross processing, diana, saint louis, and x-pro. This photo can also be found in the album Adventures in X-Pro.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
If you find yourself in the neck of the woods of St. louis Missouri and have a sudden hanker…
An amazing Botanical Garden with beautiful glass sculptures.
The St. Louis Arch, marks where North American history has been made.
City Museum is all kinds of crazy. I'm not even sure how best to describe it. It's not reall…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Be My Valentine Rumble
- MTV FORA x Lomography Canada: Awkward Couples' Portraits Rumble!
- Love Unexpected November - Hate to Love
- Lomography x Patti Smith: Outside Society Rumble
- Help Japan - A Hug Goes a Long Way
- Wrangler & Lomography – Kustom Kulture – Category #2: Engraved Life
- Lomography And The Vintage Guide To London Bring You A Very Stylish Competition!