I can't decide if the light leak ruined this pic or made it more interestingTaken by gborin with a Canon A-1 loaded with Ilford XP2 (35mm 400 iso) film in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. These tags describe this photo: nash, light, leak, black-and-white, preto-e-branco, portrait, and close-up. This photo can also be found in the album B&W.
34 people like this photo
Liking photos helps us to present the best ones to you and others. 34 people like this photo. 34 people like this photo: nicoloboy, cpolpa, kylethefrench, vicuna, azzzy, krssyfu, cinzinc, maria_vlachou, pulex, nicolas_noir, jcwolf, shoujoai, anomalocaris, marcellaors8, anthonylicari, webo29, zopia, mylatehope, ccwu, julepule_halligalli, nina_, pussylove, mrtinkles, lucianag, freakoftheweek, meaganhodds, emdewe, ghidini, badjuju, kbmakara, srmarcus, joramnathanael, oskar73, and meryl.
Where is this?
Nearby popular photos – see more
An exotic place that everyone (foreigners, Brazilians from the south, from the north and spe…
One of the oldest neighborhoods that is full of incredible stories, since the Imperial time …
The Carnival is arriving…Welcome to Rio, la Cidade Maravilhosa, where seven millions of Cari…
I believe that at least once in your life, you've heard that Brazil is the country of carniv…
This photo has been submitted to these competitions
- Lomography x Paul Simon: The So Beautiful or So What Rumble
- Girls on Film Competition!
- Win a Trip to Brazil: Show us the Energy Around You!
- Real Life Beauty LomoWall Competition
- Mephisto's June Rumble - Burn, Baby, burn
- Photos that leave you wide-eyed Rumble
- FAD and Lomography competition, stage two
- Light Leaks and Lomography Present The Noir Competition
- Love Unexpected February - Love Surrounds
- Lomography and Urban Outfitters Excellent Analog Adventure Competition! First Stop: Faces