As you might already know, the Lomographic Society International is an analogue camera, bag and accessories manufacturer, a wide-spanning online retailer, and a vibrant global artistic community. We take a lot of pride in our diverse and active crew of employees, and we are always on the lookout for fresh talent. Below are the current job vacancies that we have available. To apply, please send your Resume/CV and a brief cover letter to the email address mentioned in the job posting. Make sure to include the job title you are applying for in the subject. Please send unsolicited applications and internship applications to email@example.com. We will get back to you in a week if we decide to talk to you further. All other applications will be archived and used also for future open positions, so don't hesitate to apply!
Location: New York CIty
The Lomography NYC Lomo Lab is looking for an Intern. This job is located in the heart of New York and requires a heart for pictures and Lomography!
Your tasks and responsibilties will be:
• film development
• film scanning
• film printing
• customer service for film services
• improve current services
• perform backend operations for online lab fulfillment such as order checks and photo uploads
• assist in the store with sales and other tasks during slow times in the lab
• basic knowledge of analogue photography
• basic Photoshop & scanning knowledge
• basic technical knowledge of [Fuji Frontier] Minilab
• detail oriented working style
• independent working style
• willingness to learn and improve processes
Employment: Fulltime Internship
Location: New York City, USA
Job start date: as soon as possible
Please send applications (resume and cover letter) to:
Sales representatives (Chicago Illinois, USA)
Location: Chicago, USA
The Lomography Gallery Store Chicago is seeking dynamic and motivated sales people to represent our brand! We are looking for Part-Time sales representatives for 15-30 a week
Who you are:
• Open minded with a need to learn and teach all things Lomography
• Friendly and Outgoing with good understanding of numbers
• Up to date and knowledgeable about all things cool and happening in Chicago
• Interest in photography as well as art, design, culture, fashion and style
• Diligent, teamwork and solution-oriented character
• Thinks creatively
• Well-organized working style
Ideally you exhibit following skills:
• Exceptional sales ability
• Strong, clear and effective communication skills
• Excellent command of both spoken and written English – multi-lingual always a plus!
• A knack for social media and networking
• Problem solving and resourceful thinking
• At least 12 months of consecutive retail sales experience and/or College degree in photography with analogue experience and/or
• Substantial experience and passion in Lomography
Please be prepared to offer details on experience and contact information for at least 3 work references.
Must be able to work weekends and be flexible to work extra hours.
We are looking for sales representative to help us make our big splash in the Chicago area! We want candidates to embody the Lomographic spirit of fun and spontaneity with that added Mid-West charm!
The perfect candidate is a playful combination of lo-fi and hi-tech, our sales representatives should exhibit well-rounded work ethic that includes superior customer service, a wealth of product knowledge and the urge to show and spread the Lomographic word! We are looking for individuals that are passionate and excited about Lomography and will go the extra step to get others excited as well! Our Lomography Chicago ambassador is someone that is proud to be the go-to source for Lomographic advice, tips and how-tos.
Employment: 15-30 hours / week
Job start date: July 2012
Interested parties please send cover letter and resume to
with Lomography Chicago Sales Rep in the subject line.
Applicants not following these directions will not be considered for the position.
Please wait to be contacted by us.
Please NO phone calls.
We are looking forward to your applications!