As you might already know, the Lomographic Society International is an analogue camera, bag and accessories manufacturer, a wide-spanning online retailer, and a vibrant global artistic community. We take a lot of pride in our diverse and hyperactive crew of employees, and we are always on the lookout for fresh talent. Below are the current job vacancies that we have available. To apply, please send your Resume/CV and a brief cover letter to the according email address mentioned below the job posting. Make sure to include the job title you are applying for in the subject. Unsolicited applications and applications for internships please send to email@example.com. We will get back to you in a week if we decide to talk to you further. All further applications will be archived and used also for future open positions, so don not hesitate to apply.
Location: Manila, Hong Kong, Seoul or anywhere in the world
We are looking for a committed, punctual and organized person who can help us bridge the language gap by providing translation service to our online team. Our online team is a group of forward thinking and internet-savvy people who work on an international level with members all over the world including Europe, Asia and America. You must feel comfortable to manage projects in a punctual manner and familiar with online project management. If you are fluent in both Korean and English, love the internet and analogue photography, this is the job for you!
- Translate web contents from English to Korean and vice versa
- Handle the localization project from start to finish
- Translate promotion materials including microsites, newsletters and user manuals.
- Fluent in both written-spoken Korean and English
- Good translation skill without assistance of automatic translation application such as Google Translate
- Basic photography knowledge
- Aware of keyword/narrative emphasis, hotlinking
- Experience in blogging systems such as Wordpress
- Proactive to tasks outside of the required skillset
- Experience in customer service
- Experience in social media and online marketing
- Must be willing to coordinate with Hong Kong and Vienna office hours
- Preferably Manila, Hong Kong or Seoul
- Anywhere in the world
- As soon as possible.
Please send your applications in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Intern Marketing & Sales (m/f)
Location: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Lomography Asia is searching for new, motivated and enthusiastic intern for the area of sales and marketing! Are you a creative, hardworking, passionated talent who has an interest in analogue photography, sales and marketing? If so, you just may be the person we’re looking for!
Provide Assistance in our Hong Kong office in responsible for Asia market. You will learn a great deal about the inner workings of distribution and market development, hands-on experience on sales & marketing activities across Asia.
• Assist in development of marketing & sales strategies
• Project coordination, to support sales & marketing campaigns, art projects and product launches.
• Support the distribution channels with relevant marketing material, generate content, installing various exhibitions and events
• Provide research on potential distribution partners and markets across Asia
• Provide timely analysis of the trends of business and sales performance of Asia
• Study major or experience in business, sales & marketing, branding is of advantage
• Computer skills include: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote. Knowledge of design software is of advantage
• Fluent in English and Chinese (written and spoken), knowledge in other languages is also a great asset (Japanese, Korean, Thai, Malay, Filipino, etc.)
• Able to work in a multi-cultural, International company / environment
• An eye for good design
• Passion for Lomography and analogue photography, strong interest in brand & business development, sales & marketing
• Hardworking with a strong work ethic, extremely well organized and concise
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn
• Able to work both independently and in a team, be resourceful
• Like to take challenge, finding ways to go above and beyond required tasks!
• Media-savvy and up to date on news and trends
• You are a creative person!
Please wait to be contacted by us. Email application only!
Employment: Internship, at least two to three days a week
Job start date: ASAP
Application (resume and cover letter) please send to: email@example.com
Location: Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
The Lomography Gallery Store in Hong Kong is seeking dynamic and motivated sales people to represent our brand! We are looking for Full-time and Part-time sales representatives in our Sheung Wan branch.
• Contributing toward store profitability by seeking opportunities and being pro-active to increase sales
• Feel responsible for an attractive look & feel of the store (visual merchandising, product placement)
• Contributing to store activities such as workshops
• Knowing the complete product range and its benefits
• Making sure that the store is always showing its most representative and clean face to our visitors
• Open minded with a need to learn and teach all things about Lomography
• Friendly and outgoing with good understanding of numbers
• Up to date and knowledgeable about all cool things happening in Hong Kong
• Interest in photography as well as art, design, culture, fashion and style
• Diligent, teamwork and solution-oriented character
• Thinks creatively
• Well-organized working style
• Minimum 1 year of working in the retail fields or equivalent working experience
• Strong, clear and effective communication skills
• Strong sense of design art and culture, knowledge in analog cameras and photography is a huge plus
• Substantial experience and passion in Lomography
• Good command of both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin – any additional language is a plus!
• Problem solving and resourceful thinking
• Ability to multi-task and work under stressful situations
Employment: Full-time and Part-time for 20-40 hours/ week
Job Start Date: as soon as possible
Please send all applications (CV + cover letter in English + expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org and use “Application LGS Sales Representative” as a subject.
Online Magazine Intern
Location: Hong Kong
As the Online Magazine Intern you will be working closely with Lomography Asia & Hong Kong Team. And have the chance to work with our local online teams all over the world. On developing Magazine content quality & achieve traffic growth.
• Support in writing and publishing features to the Lomography Asia Online Magazine, posting events on Lomographyasia.com and work on various social media channels
• Work together with our local teams on Increase local online community activities
• Work with our Asia Online Teams to meet growth of traffics
• Occasionally assisting with events in Hong Kong, which may be in the evening or at weekends
• Excellent English & Chinese writings
• Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office and Internet competence
• Ability to meet goals in a high pressure environment
• Ability to prioritize in stressful situations
• Working autonomously, as well as part of a team
• Open-minded and communicative
• Familiarity with analogue photography terms
• Lomographic experience a big plus
• Understanding of arts or media
• Experience in Online Publishing or working with a print magazine
• Knowledge of the workings of Social Media and Community Management
Location: Hong Kong
Job start date: Immediately
Applications / project folio (in English) please send to: email@example.com
Public Relations & Marketing Intern
Location: Hong Kong
We are looking for new, motivated and enthusiastic talents for our Marketing Department in Lomography Hong Kong! The work will included:
Public Relations and Press Work
• Work with the PR & Marketing manager to implement the domestic communication strategy
• Implement Public relations pro-active activities. local press contacts
• Market research
• Coordinate domestic product marketing plans
• Support the sales channels with relevant marketing material
• Localize global marketing campaigns
• Help sales channels to get the POS materials they need (Flyers for WS, Free Lomography Paper for Stores)
• Monitor sales numbers and stock turnaround of product families and suggest promotions
• Study major in communications, marketing or branding is of advantage
• Working experience in PR and Communication fields are of advantage
• Fluent business English and Cantonese
• Knowledge of the brand and products, Interest in analogue photography
• High communication skills and cross-cultural
• Team player and passionate in creative concept
Employment: Internship / part-time, minimum 3 months
Job start date: Jan, 2012
Application (resumer and cover letter) please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Sales Intern Position with Lomography Online Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong
We are looking for a committed, curious, motivated, good-tempered and organized individual, someone who is willing to test the waters and see if he or she matches the team by interning and working hard for 2-3 months, with a good chance of full-time employment in the future. This internship is an excellent opportunity for a student or recent graduate.
We are looking to fill one (1) positions of Full or Part-Time Online Interns at the Asia Regional Office of Lomographic Society International in Hong Kong, China.
Provide Assistance to the Regional Online Department of Asia. We are looking for a sales-driven, business-minded person, so please apply according to job description.
You will learn a great deal about online sales, hands-on experience of e-business and online marketing and different aspect of online business in Asia.
- Provide research and marketing concepts for online sales promotions and campaigns to be executed in Asia
- Provide research on the trends of online business across Asia
- Provide timely analysis of the online sales performance of Asia
- Working with the online team to fine tune the online shop performance of Asia
Job Requirements (Experience and Skills)
- Computer skills include: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Keynote
- Detail-oriented and efficient, punctual, articulate
- An eye for good design
- Crazy about the internet
- Able to work in a team and independently, Extremely well organized and concise
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Background in business both academically and professionally
- Experience in Google Adwords, Google Analytics is an asset
- International background is an asset
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge in other languages is also a great asset (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Malay, Filipino, etc.)
Please wait to be contacted by us.
Email application only!
Employment: Internship full-time or part-time
Job start date: asap
Application (resume and cover letter) please send to: email@example.com