0 : 5

Monday 12:00 CET to Tuesday 12:00 CET – Build 5 LomoWalls which represent your love for analogue – Reward: 5 Piggies

0 : 1

Tuesday 12:00 CET to Wednesday 12:00 CET – Write a blog entry about why you love analogue photography – Reward: 5 Piggies

0 : 50

Wednesday 12:00 CET to Thursday 12:00 CET – Upload 50 Photos - Reward: 5 Piggies

0 : 1

Thursday 12:00 CET to Sunday 21:00 CET – Who do you think will win the huge climax to the football fiesta in Brazil? Take a lucky strike and make your guess in our magazine article - Reward: 10 Piggies

Have an account? Login | New to Lomography? Register | Lab | Current Site:

Where can I get my film developed, scanned, or printed?

135 or 35mm color negative film can be processed at your local drugstore or one-hour lab. Most of these labs have the ability to scan your images to disc and/or make 4×6 mini prints.

120 or medium format film, black and white film, slide film, and any film you want cross-processed will require some professional help. A professional photo lab in your area can process, scan, and print any size images from any of these types of film. If you can’t find a film lab in your area by scouting around (or with the help of an Internet search engine), there are plenty of reasonably-priced mail-away labs that you can use!

Can’t find a photolab near your place? Then head on to our LomoLab and our friendly Labrats will take care of all your film developing needs.