Swan Flip

Maybe you 've heard about a technique called Lens Flip. You unscrew the lens from your camera. Afterwards you mount it the other way round. This way you get photos which are sharp in the center, but blurry at the edges. Here I made something similar. I didn't flip the whole lens, only the wide angle lens attachment. The effect is pretty similar.

More photos by schwarzesauge