Okay, so I suppose my first mistake was getting these developed at Walgreens. These prints make no sense. I'm not sure why a middle portion is missing (Possibly my fault, I may have wound the film wrong) or why I only got back half of some prints. Also, they didn't print out the sprockets?? Even though they should have printed, from what I can see on the film. In any case, I'm still pretty content with the results. I expected like 90% too dark/all black prints and the remaining 10% to be horribly aimed. I really have a lot to learn about this camera.

More photos by gemmaofturtles