Hot rods and Rat rods...I love the hand grenade on the radiator cap. :D


  1. cryboy
    cryboy ·

    Is this car working ?!

  2. clickiemcpete
    clickiemcpete ·

    @cryboy, hehe, yes! This is a style of hot rod called a Rat Rod. They are totally crazy, usually unpainted, rusty, with all sorts of found objects made into parts. This car had an antique crystal doorknob for the gear shifter, a piece of rebar steel bent into a round shape for the steering wheel and a crumpled Milwaukee's Best beer can for the radiator overflow. I love the creativity of these old heaps and they are often more interesting than the cars that are completely done up.

  3. cryboy
    cryboy ·

    ah ah amazing!!! Thank you! :-)

  4. gepo1303
    gepo1303 ·

    I like you car stuff...very nice!

  5. sergentepeperone
    sergentepeperone ·


More photos by clickiemcpete