1. Mix the following ingredients: a cup of blossom fresh bleach, a tablespoon of salt, a pinch of coffee and sugar, a teaspoon of vinegar, catsup and oyster sauce.
2. Pour the mixture in a can. A used sardine can will do.
3. Soak the film strips for one hour.
4. Pour a hot water and leave it for 20 minutes.
5. Get the film and let it dry.
It’s finally here! Fully automatic, jam-packed with creative features, and super easy to use, the Lomo’Instant Automat is the ultimate instant camera that lets you do it all. Shoot perfectly lit photos from dusk ’til dawn and explore a world of creativity at the touch of a button. Back us on Kickstarter now to save up to 35% on a Lomo’Instant Automat and all sorts of exclusive extra goodies!