Not sure why some of these are out of focus in the middle at the bottom, maybe there was a smudge on the lens or the filter?


  1. lamp
    lamp ·

    I like the "smudge" :)

  2. bomber-dud
    bomber-dud ·

    Check some lens have a red mark or an R, That's called the IR focusing

More photos by lazybuddha