Hari Raya is approaching and the celebration going to be extra special this year as It will be celebrate together with our 54th years of Malaysia’s Independence Day which more known as Merdeka Day! There will be whole lots of activities and celebrations going on. So, Malaysian, let’s prepare your films and cameras, it’s blog rumbles time!
Lomography Malaysia would like to know how would you spend your Hari Raya and Merdeka Day holidays. Are you going around, visiting relatives, chit chatting with childhood hometown buddies or simply slacking around at home, do nothing but to rest and unwind? I believe there will be lots of stories to be told.
Share your happiness or heart-rending experiences with us by writing a blog (with the picture of course!) Post the link as a comment below. The most creative blog post will win away delicious 15 Piggy Points while 2 runners-up will receive 5 Piggy Points each.
It could be something very memorable (or not), some wonderful experience you meet during your road trip home, or outing with family or relatives.
- Prize(s): 1 winner of 15 Piggies, 2 runner-ups of 5 piggies. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes.
- A blog post with analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated, with captions.
Haven’t tried writing a Lomography Blog entry before? No worries, here’s a little step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Head to the Blog section of your LomoHome
- Click the ‘Create new Blog Entry’ Button
- Write your Blog – Give it a title, write a little summary text about your entry and then write the main text in the ‘Body’ text box.
- You can also add photos to your blog post – You do it by using this code [Photo:xxxxxxxxx] and replacing the xxxxxxxxx with whatever number is at the end of the url of your photo, after the slash (/).
- Then choose the time and date you want your entry published and click the ‘Create’ button – Just remember to publish the Blog today if you want your Piggies!
- And you’ve got yourself a Blog Post!
*Don’t have a LomoHome yet? No problem, register here to begin your Lomography journey!