In this new ongoing series “5 Questions on Analogue Photography with…” we send out the same set of questions to photographers. This time, Kelvin See – a sales engineer and a Lomographer from Malaysia since 2007 – answered these and sent along a selection of his work.
Name: Kelvin See
Occupation: Sales Engineer
1. Tell us about yourself in three sentences maximum?
I start with a LOMO Fisheye 2 at 2007. Since then, I start to collect film camera and it is an addiction.
And now, I can’t go out without a camera in my bag, photography is already part of my life.
2. Why do you still shoot analogue?
Analogue is fun and full of surprise!
I love the stinky smell of film, unique design of film camera, colors of cross process film, unpredictable light leak.
3. What photographic equipment (cameras, films, and accessories) do you usually have in your bag?
Hasselblad 500CM, Olympus Pen FT, Sekonic L308B Light Meter, Kodak Ektacolor Pro160, Fujifilm Superia 200
4. Share a trick of yours that will always result to a great photo.
Always shoot under the SUN and be FAST!
5. Which photographers influence your work?