In this new ongoing series “5 Questions on Analogue Photography with…” we send out the same set of questions to photographers. This time, Rraay Lai, young photographer born in Hong Kong – answered these and prepared a gallery of his photos.
Name: Rraay Lai
Country: Hong Kong, China
1. Can you tell us about yourself in three sentences maximum?
- I just wanna make more and more photos with love.
- Wild Child always being wild, I think I am one of them.
- Do what you like, like what you do.
2. Why do you still shoot analogue?
I would like to make the thing slowly, it’s fun.
3. What photographic equipment (cameras, films, and accessories) do you usually have in your bag?
I would like to use my eye and love to make the photos with the lovely sunshine. Fuji camera and Fuji film.
4. Share a trick of yours that will always result to a great photo.
Use full of love when you making photos, on the road, on the bed, on the earth.