As a tradition for the past 16 years, the Milan Film Festival warmly welcomes back the Milanese and all the film fans who’ve reached the capital of Lombardy to calm their thirst of atmospheres and emotions projected on the silver screen…
Cinema is a form of modern art, also known as the seventh art born at the end of the nineteenth century with the development of photography, particularly of celluloid film, which made it possible to grant a proper motion to the pictures.
And here we are. We have quickly discovered the roots of cinema art, where frames put together create an illusion of movement later on processed by the brain … and now we would like to see the frames you would use to create your own movie, or what would be the " screenshot " of the perfect scene of your film.
Well, you must have said at least once: “It looks like the scene in a movie.”
So send us your ideas, that way we will also know something more about you… you could be a fan of thrillers, rather than nostalgic black and white worshipers or maybe even a diehard fan of American blockbusters, well let us know with your shooting "Still in Motion "!
For the 16th edition of the Milano Film Festival, which will be held from the 9th to 18th of September 2011, there will be tons of exciting activities to brighten up the first days of the post-holidays. Screenings, meetings and music in the heart of Milan, between the Teatro Strehler, Parco Sempione and the Aquario Civico. So join this contest and will have the option not to miss any!
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 10 Photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height
- Meta data must be filled out (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
- First prize: SuperSampler and an access pass to all the events of the Milano Film Festival
- Second prize: Oktomat and an access pass to all the events of the Milano Film Festival
- Third prize: ActionSampler Chrome and an access pass to all the events of the Milano Film Festival
Investments are open until midnight on September 4, 2011
Check the whole program at www.milanofilmfestival.it