The city of Seoul is holding a Seoul travel photo contest in the hopes of obtaining outstanding photos from both in and out of the country and will utilize them to actively promote Seoul as a vibrant global tourist attraction. Therefore we encourage your participation with your experimental and creative analogue shots. Submit it now and win Piggies!
For a city of more than 10 million, Korea’s capital is a friendly and safe place to visit and to live. Many people speak enough English to offer assistance and exchange greetings in SMILES! Whether at a traditional market, department store, beauty salon or local convenience store, you will unfailingly encounter courteous smiling staff.
We want to see your analogue shot taking a moment of in Smiles around you! Photos taken in Korea or every other countries can be submitted. Share us your smiling pictures here for future Lomowall exhibition. Your submitted shots will be exhibited as special ‘Lomowall’ artwork at Mount.Nam from September 30 to October 16, 2011.
3 winners of these each 3 stages will be announced on September 14, 2011.
Prize: 50 Piggy points for 3 winners
- Sort through your photos and pick the best ones thoroughly and thoughtfully.
- Upload Limit: 10 Photos
- Film/Camera Type: any kind of film / analogue camera – standard 35mm or 120 format preferred, not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: submissions must be at least 1220px in either width or height, larger dimensions are welcome
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location tags)
- No visible borders or watermarks, etc.
All photos deserving of merit will be included in the future ‘Lomography City Guide Seoul’ upon publication. Plus, your Seoul-related location articles are always welcome! We need your great photos of Seoul for City Guide Seoul! Please see details
Seoul welcomes YOU