Lomography is in search for a Territory Manager in Miami! Do you have what is takes? Check out the job description and see if you’re a match!
Territory Manager – Miami
Location: Miami, Florida, USA
In this position you are responsible for the first class representation of Lomography, the optimization of the total turnover through Design-, Museums-, & Concept stores and for locating the perfect spot for the first Lomography Gallery Store in Miami.
And what does a representative do?
- Manage and set up the future local Lomography Operation and the Lomography Gallery Store in Miami.
- Act as Southeast Wholesale Representative and meet Wholesale goals by managing existing accounts and finding new accounts.
- Be in charge of the General Management and Marketing for the Southeast Territory.
- Be in charge of Sales and Marketing in all three distribution channels: Online, Wholesale and Retail in the beginning.
- Be the direct connection between the US office in New York City and Southeast key accounts.
- Be responsible for HR agenda and leadership; recruit new staff and in the future manage a team of 5 and more people.
- Work in close cooperation with the US office based in New York City and report directly to the General Manager USA.
What’s the profile we are looking for?
- You graduated with a degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- You have lived in Miami for quite some time and you know how the city works.
- You have already gained 1-2 years experience in the fields Wholesale, Sales or Marketing. Experience in setting up a business / events / bigger projects or holding a managerial position is a big plus.
- You have great entrepreneurial instincts, as well as a creative and business oriented mindset.
- You are a very open minded, ambitious, outgoing and communicative person.
- You are ambitious and have an enthusiasm and affinity for the Lomography brand, as well as to analogue photography in general.
- You are ready and willing to commit to increase awareness of the Lomography brand and image in your region with diverse activities, events, promotions, collaborations, and sales-driven strategies!
- You are fluent in written and spoken English. Any other additional language is a big plus.
Do you feel that you could be the person we are looking for? Go ahead and apply now:
Employment: Full – time
Job start date: as soon as possible
Applications (CV and short cover letter) please send to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to your applications!
More job opportunities with Lomography can be seen our job page.