LomoLab London is searching for a qualified Lab Operator to work in our busy and expanding processing lab!
The Lomography Gallery Store East London is in need of a full-time Lab Operator for our in-house LomoLab. If you have lab experience, we would love to hear from you!
• Knowledge of analogue photography
• Knowledge of Photoshop & scanner software
• Technical knowledge of minilabs (Fuji Frontier or similar)
• Detail-oriented and independent working style
• Willingness to learn
• Communicative, receptive to change, and open-minded
Previous experience working with a Fuji Frontier minilab is a huge advantage!
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Operating a minilab (film development, scanning, image processing, printing)
• Customer service for film services
• Lab cleaning / service
• Running the lab at maximum efficiency to produce maximum output of all services
• Meeting the established productivity minimums each day and aim to exceed them
• Assisting in the store with sales and other tasks during slow times in the lab
• 40 hours per week
•Free to start ASAP
• Available and willing to work Monday – Sunday
(please don’t send in applications if you are not free to work on these terms)
Please send all applications (CV + cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline is 31.07.11.