When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that’s amore!
There’s no better city in the world to make up an excuse to eat. Whether it’s that breakfast bagel with lox from Murray’s Bagel in the AM, boozy brunch at Sunburnt Cow in the early afternoon, pastrami sandwich from Katz’s Deli for lunch, Thai food for dinner and Ben’s pizza at 2:00am – New York never lets you down with options.
New York’s known for its food and restaurants but our Foodie LomoLocations are seriously lacking. Help the editors out and submit your favorites…
- Best coffee in town
- Best bagels
- Best cheese burgers & street meat
- Best pizza in town
- Asian Invasion
- Best Breakfast
- Blackout Brunches
- Local delights
- Sweet explosion
- Cheap…but GOOD!
- Hangover therapy
- Worth the Splurge
How to get involved:
- To see all the sections that will be included in the Lomography City Guide New York, take a look here
- If you’re not sure of what a location should look, our handy dandy step-by- step guidelines will help walk you through it with ease.
- Upload 3 or 4 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height)
- A few sentences on why you love your location and why people should check it out
- Tell us the exact address where it’s located and how to get there
- If you have a LomoLocation to submit that does not fit this week’s theme, please go ahead and submit it anyway, it will still be considered for the book (so long as it’s about New York of course!)
- Just don’t forget to tag your location with “NYCG” so we can pull them out easily and provide you with 5 piggies.