Satay? Nasi Lemak? Char Keow Teow?
Malaysia consist of multi-ethnic population which will presented some of the various delicious and popular dishes from each unique ethnic kitchen. What would be your favorite local dish? Lomography wants you to show us those mouth watering dishes, truly from Malaysia.
Malaysian cuisine reflects the multicultural aspects of Malaysia. Different ethnic groups in Malaysia have their own different types of dishes. Whether you are having Chinese ‘Dim Sum’ breakfast in the morning, dining in fancy Nyonya restaurant in Malacca, or having late night ‘roti canai’ supper at your favorite ‘mamak’, show us the most irresistible Malaysia local food! The most ‘delicious’ photo will win away delicious 15 piggies while 2 runner ups will each receive 10 piggies.
- Prize(s): 1 winner of 15 Piggies and 2 runner ups of 10 piggies each.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our ’Malaysia local food’ photo theme.
- Upload Limit: 5 photos (so pick your best!)
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)