The New York City Guide continues with a new round of challenges.
After our first week where we highlighted What makes New York, The City! The City Guide New York week 2 challenge is all about the places you go to escape the crowds and frantic hustle & bustle that surrounds you. Whether you traded in New York City for Lake George this weekend, went for a long camping and hiking excursion to the Catskills last fall or took the G train to Coney Island for some much needed relief from the sweltering sun, tell us editors where you go to escape from the city…
*Best local beaches (don’t forget the Jersey shore)
*Top of the mountain or Rock
*By the lake
*Into the wild (the Lion King on Broadway counts!)
*Village wonders and satellite cities (who doesn’t love Staten Island)
*Woods & Fields (how about Central Park’s Sheep’s Meadow)
How to get involved:
- To see all the sections that will be included in the Lomography City Guide New York, take a look here
- If you’re not sure of what a location should look, our handy dandy step-by- step guidelines will help walk you through it with ease.
- Upload 3 or 4 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height)
- A few sentences on why you love your location and why people should check it out
- Tell us the exact address where it’s located and how to get there
- If you have a LomoLocation to submit that does not fit this weeks theme, please go ahead and submit it anyway, it will still be considered for the book (so long as it’s about New York of course!)
- Just don’t forget to tag your location with “NYCG” so we can pull them out easily and provide you with 5 piggies.