Submerge yourself in the world of Lomography at the BRIGHT 2011 Marketplace from 7th to 9th of July. Our crew, including our hottest and freshest catch “La Sardina”, will be awaiting you with a ship-shape programme.
Ahoy Sailor! All aboard the MS Lomography! Visit our booth at BRIGHT 2011. You will be amazed at what we have prepared for you.
BRIGHT takes place from 7th to 9th July on the grounds of the former Stasi-Headquarters, Normannenstraße 19 in Berlin. The Lomography booth is open for public! You do not need a BRIGHT ticket for admission
- Daily Workshops. Plunge yourself into the fun of our 6 BRIGHT Workshops! You get a loaner camera, one roll of film and free film development. Register with a mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Step up and take on the Lomography Crew in tug o’ war or arm wrestling. You have the chance to win some nice lomographic prizes!
- For anyone with a creative streak there is the La Sardina Design Competition.
- Fancy getting a genuine sailor’s tattoo? For just € 50 you can get a real tattoo at our booth and we are offering up a free “La Sardina” camera for everyone who has the guts to do so.
- With every purchase of a “La Sardina” you will get a tin of sardines for free! Bon appétit!
And psst… if you see our reporter dressed in a sailor’s costume, you can grab yourself a free discount voucher! But you’ll have to get your tongue around something first…
More Lomographic treasures await you at:
Lomography Gallery Store Berlin