Check out our Doubles story: Lomographer Shanghied from Richmond, Virginia sent me this rewound film with no specific instruction – just a note that said “Use with this mask”. I was not sure about how I’d put the mask so as not to overlap his first shots but I figured what the heck – Lomo knows no rules. I need not worry.
1. A mark or pattern made of crossing lines.
2. A state of being at conflicting or contrary purposes.
1. Get a pencil and ruler for tracing.
2. Create a diagonal/criss-crossed mask using any cardboard.
3. Carefully use a cutter to get the desired cut-out.
4. Put a mark so you’d know which side you’ll use.
5. Place the mask before loading the film.
Here are the results of our doubles:
P.S. Make sure to secure the mask properly or else… this will also happen to you: