7 days * 45 m² * 2044 participants from all over the world * and an unbelievable amount of 7290 photos…. The 1st LomoWall in Greece is ready to leave a smile on your face! See the first pictures of this exhibition at Fringe Festival in Athens that is on display until 26th June:
Besides this fabulous exhibition, the Lomography team has also organized a series of workshops and other activities:
- Tuesday, 21/06/11, 7.30pm: Lomography On/Off Workshop (10 tips and tricks, light painting and long exposures), instructor Yiannis Voulgarakis
- Wednesday 22/06/11, 7.30pm: Movie night – the Lomography BBC Documentary
- Thursday 23/06/11, 7.30pm: The Square Frame (Diana introduction, special writing, famous photographers with their Lomography cameras), instructor Vasilis Makris
- Friday 24/6/11, 7.30pm: Lomography On/Off Workshop (10 tips and tricks, self portrait & double exposure), instructor Yiannis Voulgarakis
- Saturday 25/06/11, 7.30pm: The Square Frame (Diana presentation, special writing, famous photographers with Lomography cameras), instructor Vasilis Makris
- Sunday 26/06/11, The closure! More photos and amazing prizes!
So if you are around Athens, don’t miss out this exhibition at Fringe Festival. We promise you won’t leave without a smile on your face! :) Opening hours are daily from 6pm to 11pm at Technopolis Gazi (D13, a whole house just dedicated to Lomography!).
And before you leave, don’t forget to like the Lomography Greece Facebook group.