Contribute to the biggest Lomography exhibition Chile has seen so far! We will show “Real Life Beauty” in form of a huge LomoWall on the National Day of Photography in August.
Lomography Chile invites all lomographers worldwide to help us building our biggest LomoWall (almost 88.5 ft!) so far. It will be part of the “National Day of Photography” organized by C.N.C.A. and exhibited for one whole month! Join us in this project and let’s show the world that analogue photography it’s more alive than ever:
Real Life Beauty
Everyone sees the world in a different way depending on the environment where they move. Everyone identifies themselves with certain places, things, people, moments, textures… To us, the analogue lovers, film is the most meaningful way to absorb everything around us, the way we capture real beauty in things that no one expects to be pretty. It’s our battle flag, we defend analogue photography with teeth and nails because it’s our ceremony, a process fulfilled with charm that allows us to bring some magic into our lives. We love waiting at the lab, choosing one film instead of another and watching these “printed moments” that will surely last forever. We don’t care about the “rules”, we take pictures with the consciousness implied in looking twice and based on the school of experience. We love our Lomographic cameras as much as we love the ones we buy at a flea market because each of them becomes an extension of our eyes, a full time partner that allows us to capture the Real Life Beauty that surrounds us – and all the things that we love to frame – to have a living memory of our own world: those special LomoLocations, our friends & family, the road to work, the beach house, textures, smells, light, everything that is part of our real life.
Show us your interpretation of the prophecy “Lomography will bring back overtones, nuances, smells, shades, dirt & dust and real life beauty to you”.
- Prize(s): 5 Piggies for everyone whose picture(s) are chosen for the LomoWall
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated, standard 35mm format preferred, please keep in mind of the “real life beauty” theme
- Upload Limit: 3 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: submissions must be at least 1220px in either width or height, larger dimensions are welcome
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes