You have one last chance to get your LomoLocation published in the forthcoming London City Guide!
Greg the editor has been working through your brilliant submissions for the London City Guide. There were over 300 LomoLocations submitted – that’s a lot of reading!
We are starting to piece the book together now, and we’ve realised we have a gap! We are running a little low on our nights out section, so we’re giving you an extra week to submit any more nights out LomoLocations that you can.
Do you have an album of photos from a gig you went to?
Is there a particular pub that crops up in a lot of your shots?
Perhaps you know the best spot for a swingers party?
Let Greg know!
How to help Greg…
- Log on to Lomography.com and go to the LomoLocation submissions page
- Upload 3 or 4 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height)
- A few sentences on why you love your location and why people should check it out
- Tell us the exact address where it’s located and how to get there
- Tag your entry with “LCG” (London City Guide) so we can find them.