Traffic lights are helpful light signals that you usually find on the corners of crossroads…but they’re also inside your Lomographic cameras.
For this trick you’ll need:
- A piece of card
- A black felt tip
- Sticky tape
- Sheets of different coloured cellophane
- A hole punch
- The desire to have fun
Follow these simple steps:
- Colour a piece of card with the black felt tip.
- Make holes in it (wherever you like) with the hole punch.
- Cover the holes with the sheets of cellophane and fix them in place with the sticky tape.
- Put the finished mask inside the camera (see photos).
- Take 36 photos. Don’t think about them too much as the only thing that you’re doing is creating little circles of light on your photos.
- Once you’ve taken the 36 photos, rewind the film, load it and start taking photos again.
- Now just wait for the surprising results!