Father’s Day is approaching. It’s a celebration to honour fathers as well as to celebrate fatherhood. I believe everyone’s dad has a unique place in his/her heart. He may be our role model in life but he could also be someone who leaves scars of our lifetime at the same time.
So why don’t you tell us with a blog entry (with the picture of course!) And post the link here in the comments. The best in the bunch gets 15 piggies while 2 runners-up get 5 piggies each.
It could be a happy or an upset incident during your childhood. It could be something intimate about what you have done for your dad. Or just a plain funny picture of your dad and yourself with a story behind it.
Malaysian, come and share with us, a story about your dad.
Never written a Lomography Blog entry before? No worries, here’s a little step-by-step guide on how to do it:
- Head to the Blog section of your LomoHome
- Click the ‘Create new Blog Entry’ Button
- Write your Blog – Give it a title, write a little summary text about your entry and then write the main text in the ‘Body’ text box.
- You can also add photos to your blog post – You do it by using this code [Photo:xxxxxxxxx] and replacing the xxxxxxxxx with whatever number is at the end of the url of your photo, after the slash (/).
- Then choose the time and date you want your entry published and click the ‘Create’ button – Just remember to publish the Blog today if you want your Piggies!
- And you’ve got yourself a Blog Post!
*Don’t have a LomoHome yet? No problem, register here to begin your Lomography journey!
Just remember to publish the Blog today if you want a chance at the 15 Piggies!