Facebook just launched a new feature – photo tagging for pages! So the folks here at LSI decided to have a Facebook Xpro Competition – Learn more after the break!
We want to see your cross-processed photos! Why don’t you submit them all in our Facebook Xpro Competition? Starting today, you can have the ability to tag the Lomography Facebook page in your photos on Facebook the same way you can tag your friends! The Lomography Facebook page can be tagged, just as long as you view your photo in the photo viewer.
To tag a single photo you are viewing:
- Make sure the privacy setting of the album where your photo is located is published to “everyone”, then it can appear publicly on the Photos tab of the Lomography Page and the Page admins can see it. If it’s just published for your friends, only your friends will be able to see that photo. Make sure it’s for everyone!
- Click the Xpro photo you wish to tag and select “Tag This Photo” below the photo.
- Type “Lomography” to search the Lomography Page and select it.
- Click “Done Tagging” in the bottom left corner.
- Your photo is now tagged with the Lomography page!
These photos will appear on the Photos tab on the Lomography Page, and not on the Wall.
You can make sure that your photo is tagged by going to the Photos part of the Lomography Facebook Page. From there, you’ll be able to see the Xpro photo you tagged!
Time to upload all your best Xpro photos and tag Lomography in it! We will randomly pick one lucky Lomographer who completes this task to win a Diana Mini camera! 3 runners up will receive 25 piggies each!
This competition will run from May 25 to June 1. Start tagging all those Xpro photos!