The traffic lights are signaling devices which are placed at the intersections of the streets, but also within your Lomographic cameras.
For this trick you need:
- A piece of cardboard
- black marker
- colored cellophane paper
- desire to have fun
- To paint a cardboard in black
- With the punch you have to make holes wherever you fancy
- With the papers of cellophane fill the holes using sellotape
- Once the mask is done, then the next step is to put the cardboard into the camera (as it’s shown in the picture)
- Then you have to take 36 pictures without thinking a lot since only a small circle will be seen on every picture.
- Once the 36 photos are taken, you have to relocate the spool in the camera again.
- Now you just have to wait for the results to surprise you!