This tipster is simple and most probably written before but just want to share with some of you guys who left me a message about how i go about using the silhouettes for my double exposures.
1. I used LC-A+ for this. And a slide film to cross-process to get the saturated colours.
2. Choose your subject. It can be a flower, your friend or anything! (in my case, a talented dancer).
3. When loading your film, take a digital picture of how you load your film, this is important when you want to refer to it when reloading the same film.
4. Shoot your subject against the bright sun to get your silhouette. Make her dance and moves her hair. You can also ask her to hold something like a cloth to create dramatic silhouettes.
5. Reload this film the same way by referring to your digital picture and shoot something at night with street lights or fireworks. City street lights works for me :)
Voilà! If you reload the same way, both day and night shots will fall on the same frame. And you’ll get your city lights on the dancer’s silhouettes!
written by lawypop on 2011-05-15 #gear #tutorials #quickie-tipster #xpro #top-lc-a-tipster #top-tipster-techniques #exposure #camera #day #cross-processed #lc-a #night #double #tipster #lc-a-top-tipster #silhouette