로모그래피코리아에서 정규직 Sales Account Manager를 찾고 있습니다. 아날로그 필름 카메라에대한 열정으로 가득한 로모그래피에서 꿈을 펼쳐보고 싶은 분들은 다음 채용공고를 확인해 주세요.
Sales Account Manager.
As a Sales Account Manager you are in charge of distributing Lomography products to design, museums & concept stores. You are responsible for optimizing sales, representing and communicating the Lomography brand to our wholesale customers.
Description of tasks:
• You will independently manage existing key accounts in Korea.
• With enthusiasm for lomographic products, the competence to communicate it accordingly and your experience in approaching customers you easily manage to acquire new accounts.
• As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the development of your individual accounts.
• It will be your job to calculate and prepare offers for your customers.
• Together with the International Wholesales Team you will develop marketing concepts for your accounts and implement them.
• You create sales analysis for your accounts and markets.
• You monitor vendor and customer accounts and follow up past due.
• You prepare weekly and monthly reports for International Headquarters in time.
Applicants for the vacant position exhibit following skills
• a completed commercial education is of advantage (University, university of applied science, commercial academy)– ideally with focus on marketing/sales
• at least 2 years sales experience at local retail market especially in design/gift/concept stores and bookstores
• you are Korean native speaker and have average level of fluency in English – no fear English communication
• you have a sound knowledge of MS Excel and posses general knowledge of Windows and other office programmes
• at least basic technical knowledge and some basic knowledge of analogue photography and cameras is required
• and last but not least: love for the product makes it a lot easier to be successful as a salesperson
• you already have experience in managing a team
• You are open-minded and communicative.
• You have the ability to work independently and with a team.
• You are used to working autonomously, proactively and you think creatively.
• You possess a talent for sales and have great organizational skills.
• Your persuasiveness complements your business skills.
• You like travelling.
Employment: Full – time
Job start date: May
Applications in English (including CV and Cover letter) please send to: