Have you ever felt sad and even disappointed at your over exposed shots? Keeping the unsuccessful negatives is always never pleasing, yet too disheartened to throw them away?
Can over exposed photos no longer be recovered anymore? Why not try to do a little adjustment, and let the photos achieve a different effect – are you interested in that?
- All your over exposed negatives
- Photo scanner
1) Retrieve all your thrown negatives
2) Arrange them under the photo scanner
3) Set the scanning setting to black & white
- 16-bit greyscale
- resolution (personal preference)
- suggestion：try not to reduce noise and dust
4) Scan the negatives
Now you’ve got yourself a classic black and white image; it’s that simple!