We’ve hidden a bunch of eggs all over the Lomography website and it’s your job to search for them! Each egg has a voucher code which you can use in the shop – some will be for discounts, others for free cameras! And each code can only be used once so get hunting! The game ends on April 24th
Egg-citing Prizes Await!
- 2 Diana Mini w/o Flash camera coupons
- 2 Sprocket Rocket camera coupons
- 2 Fisheye One White camera coupons
- 100 coupons with 10% discount
- 30 coupons with 15% discount
- 20 coupons with 20% discount
To help you with your hunt, we’ll be giving you clues on where to find the cameras over the course of the competition. These clues will be announced on the News page, and on our Facebook and Twitter pages!
Each coupon can only be used once, so use the code on the Egg as soon as you find it to take advantage!
A few clues…
To start off the game, here are a couple of egg-hunting hints for where to look!
- Photos – Don’t forget to have a look through different Countries, Cities, dates and times!
- Magazine – Check in Analogue Lifestyle articles, Locations, Tipsters and Reviews
Here’s what to look for
The egg voucher design is based on this lovely photo from eva_eva, so keep your eyes peeled for it!
How to use an Egg Code
Once you’ve found an egg, head to the Lomography Online Shop to use the code!
- You can enter the Voucher Code you find on the egg at the Checkout in the ‘Discount Codes’ section.
- And if you’re lucky enough to find one of our free camera eggs, add the camera to your Shopping Cart and then enter your code in the ‘Discount Codes’ section at the Checkout – Just remember to do it fast, once an Egg Code is used, it can’t be used again!