The musician on stage is only one half of what makes a music event so special – The crowd create the atmosphere by which you’ll remember it all – So show us your favorite photo of the audience enjoying a music event, we’ve got Piggies for the winner!
Love music? Good, we do too! For this rumble we want you to show us your best photo of the crowd watching the action at a live music event – We’re giving you 2 months to submit photos for this competition so you have loads of time to go out and take some great new band photos at gigs and festivals – BUT, the big catch is you can only upload 1 photo – so please think carefully before you upload anything!
- Prize(s): 1 winner of 15 Piggies and 2 winners of 5 Piggies.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our ‘crowd pleasers’ theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo only so make it count!
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
And don’t forget to submit an entry to our Stage Shot Rumble too!