Well it’s been quite a journey! From the top of the London Eye to the back of your sofa you’ve taken us through some of your favourite London Locations. With just a few days left, here’s a round-up of all the action so far!
Greg the editor has been working tirelessly day and night, reading all of your LomoLocations, and selecting which ones will make it into the forthcoming London City Guide book. There are just four more days left to submit your locations, to inspire you, here are all of Greg’s videos!
How to help Greg…
- Log on to Lomography.com and go to the LomoLocation submissions page
- Upload 4 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height)
- A few sentences on why you love your location and why people should check it out
- Tell us the exact address where it’s located and how to get there
- Tag your entry with “LCG” (London City Guide) so we can find them.