I don’t care who you are, what you did, where you’re from, as long as you love me (and submit your most romantic LDN spots for the London City Guide)
What better way to show your loved one how romantic you are than to have your best ever date immortalised forever in a book? Tell us all about the most romantic spots in London, and the best ones will get published in the London City Guide – which will be available to buy all over the world (though if published you will of course get a free copy, could there be more romantic gift? Definite brownie points to be earned here!)
However, if, like Greg the editor, you don’t yet have a date, you’ll need to get yourself one quick. Here’s Greg’s attempt to get some love….
How to help Greg…
- Log on to Lomography.com and go to the LomoLocation submissions page
- Upload 4 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height)
- A few sentences on why you love your location and why people should check it out
- Tell us the exact address where it’s located and how to get there
- Tag your entry with “LCG” (London City Guide) so we can find them.
- If you have a LomoLocation to submit that does not fit this weeks theme, please go ahead and submit it anyway, it will still be considered for the book (so long as it’s about London of course!)