So here we are… finally Lomography arrived in Peru! After some fantastic workshops we are now planning the first Lomowall Peru has seen! Help us to make this LomoWall unforgettable for all visitors and we’ll reward you with some piggies.
Our goal is to build a LomoWall with your worldwide submissions that represents Peru – more precisely the three geographic regions of the country. On 6th of June we will open the exhibition with a party at the art & design school Corriente Alterna in Lima.
Located in South America, Peru consists of the coast, the mountains and the jungle. You can surf on huge waves and eat some delicious ceviche on the beach one day and do moutain climbing or hike around some ancient Inca ruin the other. Besides that, you can spend your time in the jungle in a national reserve park or visit a chaman and experience ayahuasca. That’s Peru, fun everywhere!
Once again, it doesn’t matter if you took the photos in Peru or not, as long as they are related to the topic. Cliff diving or a lonely fishersman, concrete jungle or your Amazonas safari, mountainbiking or ice climbing – we want them all to create one LomoWall out of it! But choose wisely, you can only submit three photos in total.
- Prize(s): 5 Piggies for everyone whose picture(s) were chosen for the LomoWall. Piggies will be awarded at the end of the Rumble.
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated, standard 35mm format preferred. Please keep in mind of our coast-mountain-jungle theme.
- Upload Limit: 3 photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: submissions must be at least 1220px in either width or height, larger dimensions are welcome
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
- By submitting your photos to this rumble, you allow Lomography to use your submitted photos for promotional purposes