Get dolled up, get the music playing, and get ready to party! This week we want to hear all about the best spots in Laaandaaan to have a legendary night out, bust out some moves, and maybe get a little bit messy.
London City Guide editor Greg went to the LomoLab launch party, to get some tips on the best night spots in town, but it didn’t go well…..
If you can help Greg, and submit some LomoLocations about your best night spots in LDN, then you could get published in Lomography’s forthcoming London City Guide book!
How to help Greg…
- Log on to Lomography.com and go to the LomoLocation submissions page
- Upload 3 or 4 or more great photos (higher resolution the better – your photos should have at least 1200 pixels in either width or height)
- A few sentences on why you love your location and why people should check it out
- Tell us the exact address where it’s located and how to get there
- Tag your entry with “LCG” (London City Guide) so we can find them.
- If you have a LomoLocation to submit that does not fit this weeks theme, please go ahead and submit it anyway, it will still be considered for the book (so long as it’s about London of course!)