First steps to modify the film before its exposure. I’ve read the article about the salty water and also the one about the dishwasher bath for the filmrolls. Well, I am not so known yet in LabRat so I thought of starting from the very beginning.
My first filmroll i just drop it into a hot and boiling bath – ordinary water! I let is drown for about 5 minutes and dried the pulled out film over a heater in a darkroom. All in all nothing special, but the results are quite nice, all pictures got a light purple fog.
In the second round I wanted to go slowly forward so I’ve tried boiling sodawater. Had the film dried again over the heater and on the next day I ran out to shoot some pictures. The first once are quite similar to the hot water once, only a slight of color is seen on the bottom but as forward as I shoot, the pictures get more and more a purple fog, color-bubbles and blue stripes till there are no motives at all visible.
I think, I am fixed on experiments now and I will go further. we’ll see which ingredient I will try next!