Do you like it shaken or stirred? Dive into the exciting world of espionage for August’s Word of the Month Competition.
After all the James Bond movies we’ve seen, we’ve all fantasized of becoming a spy one time or another. We all want to be dapper and have witty repartee with everyone right? So for August, let’s celebrate the world of make believe espionage in our Word of the Month! The codeword? Spy. You didn’t hear that from me!
1. a person employed by a government to obtain secret information or intelligence about another
2. to be on the lookout; keep watch.
3. to observe
- Prize(s): 5 winners of 10 Piggies. All winners will receive a special award badge straight to their LomoHomes
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated. Please keep in mind of our Word of the Month theme.
- Upload Limit: 1 photo only so make it count!
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)