The 1st round of “Find A Little Bit of Hong Kong” competition has been very successful. We received great feedback from the Lomographers! Now the 2nd round is starting, don’t miss your chance to take part of “The LomoWorldMap Project In Hong Kong” at Times Sqaure and win the Limited Edition Sprocket Rocket!
Theme: City Traveler
After “Hong Kong Tasty Flavor”, this time we ask you to be a “city traveler”. Be a tour guide for Lomography and show us the places that you like in Hong Kong. Using your amazing Lomographs show off the charming side of this city.
- Date: 8th Feb- 18th Feb 2011
- How to submit : Upload your photos in the lab, and click Add Photos on this post.
- Lab tutorial
Winners’ photos will be shown at The LomoWorldMap Project In Hong Kong at Times Square. This will be the biggest exhibition ever for Lomography Hong Kong. What’s more? Winners can also win a Limited Edition Sprocket Rocket! If you didn’t win our limited edition camera in the 1st round, make sure you don’t miss the chance this time!
3 winners will be chosen for each stage of the competition. Winners will be chosen by best photos submitted for each stage and will win the below prizes:
- Grand Prize: Limited Edition Sprocket Rocket, Lomography X-Pro Slide 200 35mm (2 packs), Folio Bag White, Limited Edition Tote Bag
- 1st Runner-up: Diana Mini White, Diana Flash+ White, Lomography Color Negative 400 35mm (2 packs)
- 2nd Runner-up: Fisheye No.2 White, Lomography Color Negative 400 35mm
On-going competition for ‘Find A Little Bit of Hong Kong’ project