We’re giving 3 people the chance to take the trip of a lifetime and visit the Lomography headquarters in Vienna! Read on to find out what you’ve got to do for a chance to win.
- Get one of our Future is Analogue posters or stickers – either place an order in the Online Shop and we’ll send you some for free (the posters will be added automatically at the checkout) or pick them up from one of our Gallery Stores
- Paste it anywhere you want, the more creative the better – just take care not vandalise anything, that would NOT be cool. Lomography does not encourage vandalism or damage to private or public property. Please make sure that the hanging of posters and stickers does not infringe local laws and rights. Lomography assumes no liability for damage on any legal basis. By participating in this competition, you completely indemnify Lomography.
- Take an analogue photo of your poster/sticker in situ.
- Upload the photo to the this page
- The winners will be chosen based on the quality and novelty of their photo, so get thinking!
There will be one winner from each of the following 3 regions (and we’re giving everyone who enters the rumble 5 piggies):
- North and South America
- Europe and Africa
- Asia and the Rest of the World
The Rumble ends on April 15th so get submitting! Here are the rules again:
- Film/Camera Type: Any analogue photo not digitally enhanced or manipulated.
- Upload Limit: 20 Photos
- Minimum Photo Dimensions: Submissions must be at least 768px in either width or height.
- Meta data must be completed (camera, film, location & 3 tags)
You can now download the Future is Analogue posters here and print them at home – And photos taken of printed posters can also be submitted to the Rumble!